- Beach clean-up this week | The Gisborne Herald - Gisborne Herald: Beach clean-up this week | The Gisborne Her... bit.ly/2f8B3Qo 1 year ago
- UPDATE: Sunset Sons lead Bournemouth beach clean-up ahead of headline show at the 02 Academy - Bournemouth Ec... bit.ly/2egez0Z 1 year ago
- Sunset Sons lead Bournemouth beach clean-up ahead of headline ... - Bournemouth Echo: Bournemouth EchoSunset ... bit.ly/2fuagRl 1 year ago
- Volunteers sought for Sunday, Oct. 30, beach clean-up - Palm Coast Observer: Palm Coast ObserverVolunteers so... bit.ly/2eVsLLC 1 year ago
- Volunteers sought for Sunday, Oct. 31 beach clean-up - Palm Coast Observer: Palm Coast ObserverVolunteers sou... bit.ly/2eXHeW4 1 year ago
John Waring, Glendora: Facts on deep-sea fishing
About John Waring, Glendora
Glendora, California, resident John Waring entered the work force in 2003. Mr. Waring soon realized he wanted to work in a fast-paced environment with lots of human interaction.
In 2004, accepted a post at The Home Depot U.S.A. Inc. in Glendora. As a Sales Representative, he focused on customer service, team management, and scheduling. Meeting customers’ needs became his top priority, and he worked hard to ensure cohesion and harmony among his teammates. In 2002, Mr. Waring and started working in sales at web design and development company NetTek First in Glendora. At NetTek First, he was instrumental in selling price packages and breaking down product information for clients. He also made cold calls to prospective customers and to promote the company’s online services. John Waring thrived in the rewarding atmosphere at NetTek First that brought him into contact with like-minded individuals dedicated to their craft.
Outside the often stressful sales environment, John Waring enjoys relaxing in the great outdoors. He loves deep-sea fishing off the Mexican coast and snorkeling in Key West, Florida. He currently has his sights set on Australia and the Greek Islands. A baseball aficionado, Mr. Waring often leaves La Verne for Major League Baseball games across the United States.