- Beach clean-up this week | The Gisborne Herald - Gisborne Herald: Beach clean-up this week | The Gisborne Her... bit.ly/2f8B3Qo 9 months ago
- UPDATE: Sunset Sons lead Bournemouth beach clean-up ahead of headline show at the 02 Academy - Bournemouth Ec... bit.ly/2egez0Z 9 months ago
- Sunset Sons lead Bournemouth beach clean-up ahead of headline ... - Bournemouth Echo: Bournemouth EchoSunset ... bit.ly/2fuagRl 9 months ago
- Volunteers sought for Sunday, Oct. 30, beach clean-up - Palm Coast Observer: Palm Coast ObserverVolunteers so... bit.ly/2eVsLLC 9 months ago
- Volunteers sought for Sunday, Oct. 31 beach clean-up - Palm Coast Observer: Palm Coast ObserverVolunteers sou... bit.ly/2eXHeW4 9 months ago
John Waring, Glendora: Facts on deep-sea fishing
April 9, 2012Posted by on
In addition to a successful career in customer service and sales, Jonathan Waring also regularly volunteers for various community causes. Mr. Waring presents the following introduction to one of these organizations, Team in Training, and its support of cancer research.Team in Training volunteers raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society through participation in world-class athletic events, says Jonathan Waring. Athletes receive training and support in preparation for marathons, half-marathons, centuries, triathlons, and hiking adventures worldwide. Their participation in these events raises money and awareness about blood cancers, in addition to creating a fulfilling experience for the athletes. Certified coaches lead Team in Training athletes in weekly group runs, encouraging training as well as team bonding. For those with more challenging schedules, Team in Training also offers individualized training through the TNT Flex plan. All participants receive mentoring in fund raising and an individual fund-raising website, to ensure participants reach their donation goals, says Jonathan Waring. For all volunteers, whatever their training plan or donation total, Team in Training allows them to complete a major event while making a difference for cancer patients.
September 12, 2011Posted by on
Jonathan Waring lives in Glendora, California. A Sales Representative, he received his training in the Glendora area at various companies, starting out at Farmers Insurance Company in 2003.